Andersen has in-depth expertise in tax matters and offers tax consulting and tax compliance services to Luxembourg and international clients. Andersen Luxembourg is a member firm of Andersen Global.
We are currently looking to recruit an:
ASSISTANT MANAGER / TAX MANAGER – Corporate Tax (M/F/D)
- Join our team and embark on an exciting career in the world of international tax! As a member of our tax department, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of multinational businesses. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our tax experts on advisory and compliance projects;
- Provide direct tax advice to our clients (including tax structuring and due diligence advice);
- Analyse tax implications and tax risks of different investment structures;
- Supervise the team in the preparation of tax returns;
- Participate in various internal and external working groups;
- Represent our firm in the Andersen Service Lines;
- Monitor tax developments and perform analysis of their impacts on our clients;
- Give internal (and potentially external) presentations;
- Assist the junior team members in their professional development by providing technical training, coaching and feedbacks;
- Work closely with foreign based colleagues from the Andersen network;
- Support other group companies in case of technical tax questions.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who are eager to make their mark in the tax world. To thrive in this role, you should have:
- A university degree in finance, economics or law ideally with a focus on accounting and taxes;
- Experience of at least 5-6 years in Luxembourg, preferably in an international working environment;
- Proficiency in English with a good knowledge of French or German;
- A Luxembourg Cycle A/B or comparable taxation diploma is an asset;
- An organized and solution-oriented working approach;
- A proactive attitude and be able to work independently as well as in a team;
- WE OFFER:
At our growing company, we offer a wide range of tax services. You will collaborate closely with experienced tax professionals who will share their knowledge and support your professional growth. We provide continuous training to help you advance your career successfully. Additionally, this position is open to part-time applicants. We will offer a competitive compensation package aligned with your motivation, skills, and experience.
INTERESTED? PLEASE SEND YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE AND A MOTIVATION LETTER TO
Andersen Tax Sàrl ● Attn HR Department● 121, Avenue de la Faïencerie ● L-1511 LUXEMBOURG
E-Mail: [email protected]
WE GUARANTEE FULL CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.