Junior Client Officer – Onboarding Services (all genders welcome)
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Client Officer – Onboarding Services to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting client due diligence; performing the review of current clients; ensuring compliance with KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations. This role requires excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients by collecting and verifying all necessary documentation and information
- Conduct thorough KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) checks,
- Communicate with external and internal clients to gather required information and address any issues
- Conduct ongoing periodic client reviews
- Ensure that all client data is accurate and up-to-date
- Create and maintain client files and documentation
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding process
- Provide support to other teams as needed
- Knowledge of KYC and AML regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience in client services or onboarding preferred
- Shows flexibility and is able to adapt to changing environment
- Speaks and writes in English and in French, German is a plus
The successful candidate will receive training and support to ensure success in the role. If you are highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.