Paddock Corporate Services SA
Paddock Corporate Services is a Luxembourg based independent company offering high-quality incorporation, accounting, tax and company management services to a broad international client base. Paddock Corporate Services’ policy is to provide the expertise and technical capabilities required to satisfy the most demanding clients and to be recognized as the most responsive business partner on the market.
Are you a recent graduate with a burning desire to explore various career paths? Look no further!
Join Our Multi-Department Trainee Program
Over the course of 2 years, you’ll have the opportunity to rotate through four exciting departments: Compliance, Accounting, Corporate Legal, and Tax. You will spend six months in each department, acquiring specialized skills and knowledge. Our training will allow you to work closely with experienced professionals in order to make an informed decision about your future career path after the program.
– Reinforce compliance activities and offer support on KYC and AML issues.
– Review and analyze KYC files, ensuring compliance with regulations.
– Provide ongoing support and expertise to operational staff.
– Assist in the preparation of compliance reports and monitor regulatory changes.
– Responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping and asset accounting.
– Prepare reports for closings and financial statements.
– Support reporting process under Lux GAAP.
– Interact with clients for account reconciliation, audit assistance, and tax returns.
Corporate Legal Department:
– Act as a key client contact for corporate matters.
– Manage companies, prepare corporate documents, and handle legal proceedings.
– Liaise with clients, notaries, authorities, and other departments.
– Work closely with managers and partners for efficient transaction monitoring.
– Support tax team in advisory and compliance tasks.
– Develop international tax structures and strategies.
– Prepare tax memos, corporate and personal income tax returns.
– Ensure compliance with filing deadlines.
– Bachelor’s degree in law, economics, finance, or a related field.
– Fluent in English, with knowledge of German and/or French highly desirable.
– Proficient in MS Office applications.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Proactive problem-solving abilities.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]
Paddock Corporate Services S.A.
121, avenue de la Faïencerie • L-1511 Luxembourg
Phone +352 49 59 24 1
We guarantee full confidentiality for all applicants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.