Andersen has in-depth expertise in tax matters and offers tax consulting and tax compliance services to Luxembourg and international clients. Andersen Luxembourg is a member firm of Andersen Global.
We are currently looking to recruit:
SENIOR TAX ADVISOR
- Join our team and embark on an exciting career in the world of international tax! As a member of our tax department, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of multinational businesses. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our tax experts on advisory and compliance projects.
- Contribute to the development of international tax structures and strategies for multinational organizations.
- Prepare tax memos and opinions on a wide range of international tax issues.
- Review and prepare corporate tax returns.
- Assist in handling communication with tax authorities.
- Ensure that all filing deadlines are met.
- Mentor and support junior team members by providing technical training and feedback.
- YOUR PROFILE
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who are eager to make their mark in the tax world. To thrive in this role, you should have:
- 3-4 years of experience in direct tax advice and advisory, preferably in an international setting or a reputable law firm.
- A university degree in finance, economics, or law, with a specialization in taxation.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Luxembourg tax regulations and accounting principles.
- Excellent English skills (both oral and written), with good communication abilities in French and/or German (basic knowledge of the other language is a plus).
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Motivation and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- A proactive approach and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- A Luxembourg Cycle A/B taxation diploma or equivalent would be a valuable asset.
- WE OFFER:
At our growing company, we offer a wide range of tax services. You will collaborate closely with experienced tax professionals who will share their knowledge and support your professional growth. We provide continuous training to help you advance your career successfully. Additionally, this position is open to part-time applicants. We will offer a competitive compensation package aligned with your motivation, skills, and experience.
INTERESTED? PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME WITH A PHOTO AND A MOTIVATION LETTER TO
Andersen Tax Sàrl ● Attn. HR Department ● 121, Avenue de la Faïencerie ● L-1511 LUXEMBOURG
E-Mail: [email protected]
WE GUARANTEE FULL CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.