PADDOCK CORPORATE SERVICES is a Luxembourg based independent company offering high-quality incorporation, accounting, tax and company management services to a broad international client base. PADDOCK CORPORATE SERVICES’s policy is to provide the expertise and technical capabilities required to satisfy the most demanding clients and to be recognized as the most responsive business partner on the market.
To complete our team, we are currently looking to recruit a young:
Junior Corporate Officer/ Junior Client Relationship Manager / Paralegal (m/f/d)
- You are a future key client contact person for corporate (paralegal / administrative) matters with regard to Luxembourg companies
- You will actively participate in the day-to-day management of these companies, prepare board meetings, shareholder meetings and a variety of other corporate documents
- You follow up on legal proceeding relating to the investment, holding structures and assets of client portfolios
- You will organize incorporations, mergers and liquidations
- You will extensively liaise with our clients, local notaries, public authorities and banks.
- You will work in a small team, coached and supervised by the managers and partners, cooperating closely with other departments to ensure full monitoring of all transactions
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position in Luxembourg, preferably in a financial or corporate environment
- A University degree in Law, Economics or other is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law will be considered an asset
- Experience managing regulated structures is also an advantage
- Fluent in speaking / writing English and German
- A quick learner with a positive attitude
- Consider team spirit to be of major benefit to yourself and your colleagues
- A well-established and steadily growing company with experienced partners specialized in tax and domiciliation services.
- A proactive and strongly connected team of people working with a wide range of clients around the globe.
- A remuneration package that will be in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE WITH PHOTO AND MOTIVATION LETTER TO :
PADDOCK CORPORATE SERVICES
To the attention of Ms. Sylvia Mendel
121, avenue de la Faïencerie • L-1511 Luxembourg
E-mail: [email protected]
+352 49 59 24 1
WE GUARANTEE FULL CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiting@paddock.lu.