Paddock Corporate Services is a Luxembourg based independent company offering high-quality incorporation, accounting, tax and company management services to a broad international client base. Paddock Corporate Services’ policy is to provide the expertise and technical capabilities required to satisfy the most demanding clients and to be recognized as the most responsive business partner on the market.
To complete our team, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Manager Accounting (m/f/d)
- Provide day-to-day accounting and financial reporting services for a portfolio of domiciled clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks
- Review of management accounts where required, but primarily review of financial statements in compliance with GAAP (LUX GAAP, IFRS)
- Preparation of NAV calculations, capital call workings and distribution workings of the client structures
- Ensuring that accounting records are accurate and transactions and activity within the portfolio are understood and incorporated into the accounting ledgers as appropriate
- Review the accounting files prepared by the accounting team
- Attendance and presentation of the financial reporting to the Managers at the client board meetings
- Supporting the audit process to ensure the completion of milestones and deadlines, liaison and coordination with auditors
- Perform other duties to support Senior Managers and team as may be necessary from time-to-time
- Basic understanding in Corporate Income Taxation and VAT would be an advantage
- Invoicing the clients according to our procedure
- Coaching and supervision of junior team members
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant working experience is expected
- Experience of bookkeeping and preparation of finance statements for domiciled clients’ companies
- Experience of the Luxembourg corporate and funds industry and relevant rules and laws which drive reporting and accounting requirements
- Working language is English
- Working knowledge of LUX GAAP or IFRS
- Proven team management and team spirit skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, to work on own initiative when necessary
Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
Paddock Corporate Services S.A.
121, avenue de la Faïencerie • L-1511 Luxembourg
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone +352 49 59 24 1
We guarantee full confidentiality for all applicants.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiting@paddock.lu.