Paddock Corporate Services is a Luxembourg based independent company offering high-quality incorporation, accounting, tax and company management services to a broad international client base. Paddock Corporate Services’ policy is to provide the expertise and technical capabilities required to satisfy the most demanding clients and to be recognized as the most responsive business partner on the market.
To complete our team, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Accountant (m/f/d)
Your team & role
As a Senior Accountant at Paddock in Luxembourg you will be responsible for all accounting matters for a portfolio of Luxembourg companies under Lux GAAP.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will be entrusted with the day-to-day bookkeeping
- You are responsible for asset accounting and incoming and outgoing invoices
- You will prepare reports for periodic closings and annual financial statements
- You will support the reporting process under Lux GAAP
- You will have client contact for reports, reconciliation of accounts and assist on audit
- You will prepare periodic and annual VAT and direct tax returns
- You will be involved in the review and training of team members
Your experience & skills
- You have a degree in accounting (minimum Bac +3)
- You possess 3 – 5 years of working experience in a similar position preferably in Luxembourg in a fiduciary environment or trust environment
- Working language is English
- You have good knowledge of Lux GAAP
- Ideally you would have already gathered experience in tax compliance matters (VAT and CIT)
- Knowledge of legal administration tasks is seen as an asset
- Consider team spirit to be of major benefit to yourself and your colleagues
Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
Paddock Corporate Services S.A.
121, avenue de la Faïencerie • L-1511 Luxembourg
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone +352 49 59 24 1
We guarantee full confidentiality for all applicants.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiting@paddock.lu.