Andersen has an in-depth expertise in tax matters and offers tax consulting, tax compliance and accounting services to Luxembourg and international clients. Andersen, Luxembourg is a member firm of Andersen Global.
We are currently looking to recruit:
SENIOR TAX ADVISOR
- support the tax team for all advisory and compliance jobs
- implementation of effective international tax structures and strategies for multinational groups
- prepare tax memos and opinions for international tax issues of all kind
- prepare / review corporate and personal income tax returns
- follow-up and support processing of requests of tax authorities, filing of protests as well as reviewing tax assessments
- analyse accounting information
- ensure that filing deadlines are respected
- assist the junior team members in their professional development by providing technical training and feedback
- experience of 3-4 years in direct and tax compliance and advice in Luxembourg, preferably in an international working environment or a reputable law office
- university degree in finance, economics or law, ideally with a major in taxation
- up to date knowledge of Luxembourg tax rules and accounting principles
- excellent English skills (orally & written) and good communication skills in French and/or German (with at least a basic knowledge of the other language) will be considered as an asset
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- highly motivated and eager to learn
- proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Luxembourg Cycle A/B taxation diploma or equivalent is appreciated
We are a developing company providing a wide range of tax services. You will work closely with experienced tax professionals sharing their knowledge and supporting you in your professional development. We offer ongoing training to make you successfully advance your career.
We will consider a remuneration package that will be in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
INTERESTED? PLEASE SEND YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE WITH PICTURE AND A MOTIVATION LETTER TO
Andersen Tax Sàrl ● Attn. HR Department ● 121, Avenue de la Faïencerie ● L-1511 LUXEMBOURG
E-Mail: [email protected]
WE GUARANTEE FULL CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.